We have a large selection of U-Haul Trucks, Trailers and Moving equipment right onsite in Kyle to make your move easier.
Call us to make your U-Haul reservation for in town rentals or going in either direction. 512-295-1703
While you may only pick up a trailer during office hours, you may pick up a truck at anytime! Call or reserve ahead of time and we will stage your truck with your rented moving equipment inside and ready to go.
We can also receive your U-Haul Equipment returns. You may return U-Haul Equipment Anytime!
Your time is precious, we get it.
Rent where, when and how you want, using only your phone!
With U-Haul Truck Share 24/7
(Call 1-800-GO-UHAUL for assistance)
1-800-GO-UHAUL for assistance)
already have an account at Uhaul.com for Self-Pick-Up.
have to be at the location in order to start Self-Pick-Up.
• Use your mobile device to Sign into your U-Haul account by selecting the “Start” button in your confirmation email or by going to https://www.uhaul.com/Share/ on your mobile device.
• Select “Pick Up Your Truck” to start the
• If the option is grayed out, don’t,
worry that just means you arrived too early. Your truck will be ready one hour
before your scheduled pick up time.
• From here we’ll give you step-by-step instructions on your phone and walk you through the process.
• Refer to the posted map to make locate your equipment in the parking area.
Returned Afterhours must be logged in with U-Haul Self-Return online!
You do not
need an online account. Use your Contract or Equipment number.
• Select “Return Your Truck or Trailer”. Use the equipment number or your contract number to start the return.
• Refer to the posted map to make sure your equipment is parked in the correct area.
• Answer the questions on the next few screens about your mileage, truck performance and cleanliness (Cab and Box). Please be sure the pads are folded and the truck or trailer is swept out to avoid additional charges.
• Make sure to report any new damages tothe vehicle. You will be required to take some photos. Then “Complete Your Return”
• Leaveany equipment you have rented in the cab of the truck (folded pads, dollies).
the truck and drop your key in the orange key return box near the office door.